Terms of Service
- By using the PretePop website including its related sites, services and tools (the "Website"), you agree to the following terms, including those available by hyperlink, with PretePop Pte. Ltd., Singapore and its affiliates, and the general principles for this Website. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18 years old, you may use this Website only with authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
- PretePop reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Users and roles
There are three different types of users which these terms apply to:
- “Organiser”. If you are an Organiser, you are an individual, normally an employee, contractor or partner who are part of the an organization or entity not associated with PretePop, to run and host Event using our service
- “Vendor”. You are a Vendor if you join and be part of an event by invitation of Organiser.
- "Buyer". A Buyer is an user who visits the site to attend an event and have made purchase(s) with vendor(s).
Unless communicated otherwise by an official employee of PretePop, events are organised and administered by the Organisers. We are a third party providing the service for an Event to take place. We are not responsible and cannot be held liable:
- if an Event is cancelled for any reason by the Organiser;
- for how an Event is run;
- for any content produced or activities carried out during an Event;
- for the conduct or Contributions (as defined below) of any other Users.
Complaints and issues.
If any of the matters listed above have caused an issue, it is of Organiser's responsibility to deal with the matter.
Our only responsibility is to provide the technical facility for the Event to run. If you are experiencing technical issues, please contact us separately.
Organisers and Vendors are not employees, partners, representatives, agents, joint venturers, independent contractors or franchisees of PretePop Pte Ltd. You hereby acknowledge that PretePop does not supervise, direct, control or monitor the Organiser/Vendor Services unless otherwise stated and expressly disclaims any responsibility and liability for the Organiser/Vendor Services, including but not limited to any warranty or condition of good and workmanlike services, warranty or condition of quality or fitness for a particular purpose, or compliance with any law, regulation, or code, all of which are the responsibility of Organiser.
Using this Website
- While using this Website, you will not :
- post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Website or services;
- post content or items that violate any laws
- violate any laws, third party rights, or our policies such as the Prohibited and Restricted Items policies;
- use our Website or services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Website;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user's listings;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to the Company;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
- transfer your account to another party without PretePop's consent;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Website, or the interests or property of users of the Website;
- copy, modify, or distribute content from the Website and PretePop's copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent; or
- use existing user accounts or create new user accounts in order to circumvent or avoid buying or selling limits, restrictions, holds or other policy consequences
- Listing cancellation
- Loss of Settlement Amount
- Limits placed on account privileges
- Account suspension / termination
- Criminal charges / claim for damages
- Abusing our Website
- We keep our Website and services working properly and safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy violations to us.
- Purchase and Payment
- You should carefully read the item detail page and review information such as price, option price, shipping charges, etc. and terms and conditions for sales before listing an item.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to an user arising from wrong or falseful information entered by any user. We reserve the right to check whether a user is duly authorized to list certain items, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
- On receipt of the payment from the buyer, PretePop shall instruct the vendor to take necessary actions for delivery and the vendor should ship and enter delivery information including the name of the delivery company, the tracking number, etc. within 3 business days or the lead time indicated in vendor's account from the date of the delivery instruction. If the vendor fails to do so, PretePop may cancel the transaction and shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages to the vendor due to such cancellation.
- Vendors shall take all reasonable actions for buyers to receive purchased items within the time period specified by the vendor on their account page. If a vendor fails to deliver the purchased item within such period or the item was not received by the buyer due to a reason not attributable to the buyer (such as delivering to the wrong address), the vendor shall bear all liabilities relating thereto. If any transaction is cancelled due to a reason attributable to the vendor (e.g. non-delivery of the purchased items), PretePop may take actions against the vendor.
- Cancellation, Return and Refund
- Buyers may request for return of purchased items based on the vendor's policy.
- Return costs shall be borne by the party attributable to the return request if applicable, such as:
- the buyer, where the return is due to his/her change of mind; and
- the vendor, where the return is due to the defects in the item, delivery delay or delivery of the wrong or different item
- Service Fees
- We may charge fees for completed transactions and other service fees for extra features. When you join an event or use a service that has a fee you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged.
- All service fees may be subjected to GST and other taxes by applicable laws and regulations and PretePop will charge vendors such GST and other taxes additionally upon your review and acceptance. Vendors agree that service fees and taxes may be paid by deducting from the purchase price paid by buyers. PretePop shall issue settlement receipts or invoices for service fees due. Service fees are not refundable in case of any returns or refunds by a vendor to a buyer.
- If requested, organisers / vendors shall submit personal/business identification information such as a copy of NRIC, passport or the certificate of incorporation and bank account information together with a document evidencing that the bank account is owned by and in the name of the organiser / vendor from the date of registration. Organisers / vendors shall not claim against PretePop for damages, including outstanding payment, resulting from delay of submission of such identification and bank account information.
- The amount payable by PretePop to the organizer / vendors for any transactions through our Website (the "Payout") will be calculated by subtracting all service fees from the amount paid by the buyers. The Payout shall be deposited to the organizer / vendor in 7 business days in principle after the date on which orders are fulfilled or by any other arrangement agreed upon in writing from the date of registration.
- We may deduct from the Payout any expenses or loss to PretePop due to organiser / vendor. To protect against the risk of liability, payments of the Payout may be subject to holds at our discretion.
- You may post reviews, comments, photos and other content; submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. PretePop reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you are deemed to have granted PretePop a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You are deemed to have granted PretePop and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify PretePop for all claims resulting from content you supply. PretePop has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit any activity or content. PretePop takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- No Warranties
- You will not hold PretePop responsible for other users' content, actions or inactions, or items they list, including things they post. You acknowledge that we are not a traditional online shopping service provider. Instead, We provide a web platform for event organizers and vendors to launch retail events and sell products. PretePop is responsible for operating and managing its Website and makes reasonable efforts in order to maintain efficient services. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and vendors. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings, the ability of vendors to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or vendor will actually complete a transaction.
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the vendor to the buyer. Unless the buyer and the vendor agree otherwise, the buyer will become the item's lawful owner upon physical receipt of the item from the vendor. We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of the Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of our Website and services.
- ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE IS PROVIDED TO THE USER "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. THE COMPANY HAS MADE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO POST CURRENT AND ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE; HOWEVER, THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES WHATSOEVER IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USER'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IT IS THE USER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED, AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT THE USER'S OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO SOME USERS.
- Limitation of Liability
- THE USER SPECIFICALLY AGREES THAT PRETEPOP SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE USER SPECIFICALLY AGREES THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. THE USER SPECIFICALLY AGREES THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT SENT USING THE COMMUNICATION SERVICES AND/OR INCLUDED IN THIS SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL PRETEPOP BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- By visiting this Website, you agree that the laws of Singapore, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Terms of Service Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and PretePop.
- The courts of Singapore will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action or the proceedings against PretePop arising out of, with respect to, or in connection with any disputes over this Vendor Agreement and disputes between Users.
Changes to terms